Abandon All hope, ye who enters......


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dude, 2012 doomsday!

Sooooo, after a happy Halloween watching Treehouse of Horror and reading about Silent Hill, I began to fresh up with information on 2012. The end of the 13th Baktun, apparently, means the end of the world. I was like, Dude up there, stop!!!! I'm still young, dude!

After several hours of analyzing the date, several other things, and more crap, I found a weird stuff.

Two weeks, ago, I watched the NUMBER23 by Jim Carey. So.......that fella has something against 23. And I added this movie into my research and found out something.

5 is a creepy number

2012: 2+0+1+2=5
23: 2+3=5
DELTA: 5
Adam and Eve: 10, which is two fives, for two people
Genesis: 7, which is 5+2
Piano: 5 letters
JFK: 3, which is the middle of 5
Flowers: 7, which is 5+2
USA: 3, 5-2
English: 7, 2+5
666: 6+6+6=18, 1+8=9, 5 is the middle number
Shit: 4, which if rounded off is 5
Kanye West: 9, 5 is the middle number
Prada: 5 numbers
Alien: 5 numbers


Demon's number is 5!!!!! It is everywhere!!!!! The end is everywhere!!!!!

4 comments:

Leqube said...

Isn't it 6?

Adam Genesis Rhapsodos Ng said...

No......lookie at my post lar! Everything corresponds to 5!

Briana Cooper said...

Nice blog yoou have

Briana Cooper said...

Hello mate nice blogg