Abandon All hope, ye who enters......


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Ti's the season of Christmas. Every year, I go through the same routine. Buy gifts, buy new shirts. Then I go back to Hometown-Kedah. And I go to Christmas mass. And I wait till the magic moment-12 midnight, Present opening time!

But this year, I'm planning something new. After SEVERAL junk mails saying SAVE CHRISTMAS! DUN HAVE A COMMERCIALIZED CHRISTMAS! I began to rethink my Christmas plans.

Even though I'm 16, I still like TOYS. Don't Laugh. I wanted a NERF blaster, A transformers toy, several tonnes of plastic explosive, a Luger 9mm Semi Auto pistol and several Che Guevara Branded Bombs. But then, I asked myself, should I commercialize this season.

Several sleepless nights later, I got an answer.

YES!!!!!!!!

No comments: