Abandon All hope, ye who enters......


Thursday, June 3, 2010

D-BATE OMG

So, I'm here. Sitting here in school. With my laptop. And a crappy Internet connection. What am I doing? Searching for points for debate.

Ah, the sweet smell of a debate arena. The shouts of denial. The rivalry. And of course, the smell of lies.

Research, they say, is the hardest part. Yes it is. I'm sick, with a migraine, and I still have a few more research to do.

Now, I am the 3rd speaker. My job is to !@#$ all points given by the idi- I mean other team. Yes, I rebut everything the other team says. And I'll have to do it without swearing (ouch) and losing my temper.

The topic is "PUBLIC SHAME IS AN APPROPRIATE MEANS OF PUNISHING CRIMINALS". One word- Boring.

So essentially I'm now bored. B-O-R-E-D. toodles

No comments: