Abandon All hope, ye who enters......


Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bangkok Dangerous

The fist day I went to a restaurant called Fa
I went to Bangkok. OMG let me tell you the problems there!!! The language was............unthinkable!!!! Not a word of English!
mily Bar B Q


I Grilled some food and whaddya noe, one piece of beef looked like dis.


If diehard Alien fans are here den they shud noe it looks like an alien chestburster.










I also went to damnerdashukdadafefafs floating market, i'm not sure of the name.

I hoped for this.


















Instead it looked like this.

I'm gonna SUE!!!!!! Fake Maple!!!!!!!!

There's also the rose garden show. I saw a rare sight which can't be described in words.

You don't see dat every day!!

There is a train station which i saw with a funny name.







Bang Sue??? Where do I go to Bang Jane???









And.....Pattaya.



Pattaya is haunted....



By Me!!!!!!














And Tiffany's Show!!!!!
Dey are guys!!!!


And last days there.....Nothing happened. So I'm back!!!!!









1 comment:

Єиʏʓɛ™ said...

OMG U LOOK SO DAMN GAY+FAGGY!!! WTF! I'm surprised u guys din die from the heat...Hehe...^^